Exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager who has the ability to provide superior customer service both face to face and on the phone to high net worth clients.
Personal Lines VIP Account Manager/Team Leader
- Work as part of a team of VIP service reps and take a leadership role within the unit.
- Handle more complex accounts
- Mentor more junior staff
- Process Changes, up sell, cross sell, renewals, claims advice...
- Up selling and cross selling where appropriate
- Provide exceptional Customer Service
- RIBO licensed
- Minimum of 5 years of Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Minimum of 3 years of VIP Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Must be familiar with Chubb, and Guarantee Gold markets
- Team oriented
- Ability to come up with solutions to problems and make decisions
- TAM knowledge and asset
- Must have post secondary education
- Have or actively enrolled in CIP/CAIB
Competitive Salary plus benefits, bonus, education support
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.
Company type: Recruiting Consultants
Job type: Permanent
Post Secondary Education, RIBO, CIP Partial Completion, CAIB
Account Management, Broker-Customer Service, Customer Service - Personal, Supervisory
Minimum experience required: 5 to 6 Years
Back to job listing