Our client, located in Toronto ON is looking for a Personal Lines CSR. This is a tremdous opportunity for success!
- Super-qualify prospective clients
- Provide premium estimates & provide best “solution” for clients & prospects
- Complete application process for new clients
- Remarketing of existing accounts, where necessary
- Document account changes in client file
- Complete renewal applications and order reports
- Send all required documentation to clients
- Promote account-rounding with clients
- Promote cross-selling & up-selling opportunities
- Proactively strive to develop accounts with incoming/outgoing calls & clients visits
- Complete customer-satisfaction call
- Current RIBO license
- Working knowledge of The Agency Manager (TAM) system
- Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong customer service experience (i.e. 3+ years experience as Personal Lines CSR)
- High performance team player
- Positive & outgoing attitude
Interested candidates please contact Michael Cappadocia at 416.868.6711 x.235 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.
Company type: Recruiting Consultants
Job type: Permanent
Minimum experience required: 3 to 4 Years
Back to job listing