Our client is an industry leader in providing Disaster Restoration and related services to the P + C insurance and risk management sectors. This role is within their Corporate area and involves developing business with large, self-insured organizations and with commercial brokerages. The role will involve both servicing and developing an existing portfolio of accounts as well as prospecting for and developing new accounts, moreso the latter.
Identify, pursue and secure regional and national business accounts within the commercial market across Canada. Work to further establish awareness of the ServiceMaster brand, represent Home Office and the Canadian franchise group as a key representative and liaison to our commercial customers for the purpose of revenue growth.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct activities in utmost professional manner at all times in accordance with the the company's corporate objectives,
- Work closely and effectively with the Disaster Restoration team,
- Promote the DR business strategies and key program initiatives,
- Maximize efforts toward commercial insurance companies, brokers, property management, retail and hospitality industries,
- Market and sell new CommercialLINK program accounts,
- Manage all program accounts and facilitate dispute resolution to conclusion,
- Ensure tracking of account assignments, reporting and sales results,
- Organize and participate in industry events to support regional and national marketing activities,
- Promote, coordinate and conduct regional commercial educational training and other related education sessions,
- Assist with HO Regional Meetings and marketing workshops,
- Provides articles for our internal newsletter; and externally to the industry,
- Provide a bi-weekly update on account management, sales &marketing activity, meetings and industry events/ functions,
- Utilize the customer contact database supported by Home Office,
- Align, coordinate and maintain regional budget within the direction provided from the Business Leader,
- Effectively manage promotional and marketing expenses ·Involved in key management and leadership decisions
- 3+ years' experience in a business development / marketing role within the insurance industry with a proven track record in developing and building new accounts and business volumes
- excellent communication skills and presentation,
- a solid understandng of the Property and Casualty insurance industry, ideally developed through working in Claims and/ or a business developement/sales role,
- a sound genral understanding of Prperty claims practices and handling,
- some CIP course study,
- a post secondary education
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at otisdgacareers.com or 416-868-6711 ext. 234. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please speak with them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.
Property Casualty Insurance
Company type: Recruiting Consultants
Job type: Permanent
CIP Partial Completion
Minimum experience required: 3 to 4 Years
Back to job listing