We currently have multiple openings for RIBO licensed individual to join the Commercial Lines department at one of our client's brokerage. The client is a national mid size brokerage who offers a competitive compensation, paid benefits, flexible.
Mission: To competently service an existing book of business and have the ability to enhance the current client base through relationship building with both customers and company partners.
- Current RIBO license
- Working knowledge of Broker systems such as SIGXP, PowerBroker, The Agency Manager (TAM) system, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High performance team player
- Positive & outgoing attitude
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks
- Minimum 3 years Commercial Insurance experience
- Update underwriting information
- Prepare pre-renewal client material
- Prepare Submissions to market
- Market Accounts
- Request Terms from Markets and compare with alternates
- Prepare Premium comparison and Marketing lists
- Bind Coverages and order Policies
- Obtain quotes from Finance Company
- Prepare insurance binders, invoices & billing material
- Check and send out Policy documents
- Prepare premium financing quotes & contracts
- Prepare & issue Certificates of Insurance
- Order, check & issue endorsements
- Update and keep current SOCs.
- Respond to client inquiries & requests
- Correspond with commercial insurance underwriters
- Maintain Renewal List
- Arrange service meetings with Producers
1. Work with producers to assist in growing revenue
2. Successfully leverage current technology and assist in creating efficiencies which will help in attaining sales goals
- · post-secondary graduate
- · Valid RIBO
- · Experience working with TAM, Policyworks and Microsoft Office products
- · At least 4 years working in a commercial insurance environment.
- · Must hold all of the above core competencies which will stretch beyond traditional “order-taking”
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.
Insurance, Property Casualty Insurance
Company type: Recruiting Consultants
Job type: Permanent
CIP Partial Completion RIBO, CIP Partial Completion, CIP Secondary School Diploma, RIBO, RIBO College
Account Management, Broker - Group, Broker - Marketer, Broker - Producer, Broker - Producer, Broker Management, Broker-Commercial, Broker-Customer Service, Broker-Personal, Customer Service, Customer Service - Commercial, Customer Service - Employee Benefits, Customer Service - Group, Customer Service - Group, Customer Service - Personal, Customer Service-Management
Minimum experience required: 3 to 4 Years
Back to job listing